I was cleaning out my closet; it seemed like a good idea at the time. I basically transferred stuff from old cardboard boxed into nice, clean plastic boxes with lids. Anyway I found this old picture. I think it was taken at Templed Hills, maybe the year I was the assistant cook. I'm in the first row near the top and David and Janet are in the second row near the bottom. I think that's Win Seitz behind David, but I don't recognize any one else. Maybe I need a magnifying glass or something, eh?
3 comments:
I could recognize all three of you right off the bat. I am getting good at knowing who is in old Taylor pictures. :-) Annie, for the record, you are the best! You do a great job keeping the family together and connected.
I don't know anybody either and it would have been my age group so I'm thinkng maybe it was JC camp
That was my guess as well. I did not recognize anyone else. I would think I would have at least known one of the adults at one of the Baptist camps.
Post a Comment