Your guys probably don't remember that trip back from Ceredo when Mom and I agreed that we needed to go back to Davenport a different way than usual and visit Pres. Lincoln's grave. I've loved thtt picture for many years.
I don't remember the event, but I do have the picture in a display stand and I do remember the picure very well. My big brother looking after me. And you're right, I'm very lucky to have a big brother to wish a happy birthday.
5 comments:
Hat a cute pic! I guess you could mean only one person when you say. Big Brother.
Your guys probably don't remember that trip back from Ceredo when Mom and I agreed that we needed to go back to Davenport a different way than usual and visit Pres. Lincoln's grave. I've loved thtt picture for many years.
It is great that you have a big brother to wish a happy birthday! Happy birthday, Ken! He has a wonderful sister for wishing him a happy birthday.
I don't remember the event, but I do have the picture in a display stand and I do remember the picure very well. My big brother looking after me. And you're right, I'm very lucky to have a big brother to wish a happy birthday.
Whoot!
What a picture, in our younger, slimmer days :o)
Thanks lil sis!
Post a Comment