Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Get out and VOTE!

Ooops! I guess it's not election day for everyone. Those of us in Montana are in the spotlight today with our primaries making the news since they are the end of a very long, much too long primary season. Voting was a pleasant endeavor. After handing my driver's license to my neighbor down the road to identify myself so I could sign in, I voted on a paper ballot and listened to all the other neighbors catching up on news they haven't heard until the last election, wedding or funeral that put them all in the same room together. Then home to cook a fast dinner and join my first online chatroom for my online class.

1 comment:

jcurmudge said...

Pete and I both voted absentee. I spent the evening on CNN and MSNBC listening to the pundits and to the candidates. I was pleased to see the Ms Juneau won the OPI nomination and surprised that Claudette Morton came in behind Kitzenberg.