Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Waterworks
Every summer I move the fridge out and dust behind it and since I was painting, I had to move it anyway. So this summer when I move it and dusted I must have jostled something I shouldn't have or the fridge is just plain old, but we had a minor leak for a few hours. There is a hose leading into the fridge to the ice cube maker. We've never used it since we don't even drink the water without filtering it. Anyway that was the hose that leaked. Bill just turned the water off under the house and cut the ice maker hose and capped it. No more leak! Not a very dramatic story, but I just had to tell it in light of the other leaky pipe stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So there. It can happen to anybody.
I know a number of people whose homes have had minor floods due to that very hose or the device it connects to.
Post a Comment