
Raise your hand if you remember Froggy Doo. Did you know that someone is making a movie about the summer that Froggy Doo was "kidnapped?" The movie is called A Plumm Summer. This post isn't a review for the movie, but if you look at the picture you can see why I think of Froggy Doo every time I switch glasses. Yes, I've reached the stage in life where I need more than one pair of glasses. The little glasses on the table are the my new bifocals. I can read OK when wearing them as long as I am sitting at a table or desk. Who sits at a table or desk to read the latest thriller? Not me. I kick back in my recliner near the window and read until I fall asleep. With the bifocals I have so much trouble reading that I usually give in and play my DS. So I've given in and switch to the big, ugly pair of "reading glasses when I want to finish a few chapters. Whose going to complain? Froggy Doo? Hah! Fooled him, he can't see at all without my glasses.
5 comments:
Even I remembeer Froggy Doo. And I'll only say this once.
Me too! Me too! And I remember that summer, which ever one it was. BTW, I cannot see your picture.
The picture shows up on mine. However, my DSL connection is sporatic and some days it drops the connection several time in a 10 min. period. So I think I ended up posting it and then posting it twice. I deleted one of the posts, but maybe the picture got deleted. I'll email it to you, but try again in a day or two.
Got the picture and now the blog pictures shows too. ha^100.
In second grade I went to a birthday party at the Happy Herb show. Last night at Jakes we had Herb encrusted frog legs very few people knew why I laughted.
Post a Comment